Would you like your employees to be both productive and fulfilled at work?
People who understand their genius show up to work happier, are more effective, and work well with others. The Working Genius assessment is 20% personality and 80% productivity and is the work of Patrick Lencioni and his team at The Table Group.
Working Genius Workshops
As Certified Working Genius Facilitators, we have received hands-on training from The Table Group team and have been equipped with the tools and resources to help you leverage the Working Genius model with individuals, teams, and your entire organization.
Workshop participants will:
- Understand why they have been successful or unsuccessful in past endeavors
- Clarify which types of work give joy and energy and which types are draining and difficult
- Avoid making unfair and inaccurate judgments about one another's motivation
- Alleviate guilt about struggles people have with certain types of work
- Improve dialogue and directives in team meetings
- Make quick and concrete adjustments to roles and responsibilities to better tap into one another's strengths, and avoid one another's weaknesses
- Get more done in less time
Workshops can be delivered virtually or in person, with a part-day or full-day agenda.
Schedule your free discovery meeting.
A discovery meeting is a free no-obligation time to learn more about our programs and other ways we can help.
Investing in our people always pays a high dividend, and The Working Genius was a great investment! It has provided us with a common language for greater understanding of ourselves, others, and our teams. Having insights into the areas we are lacking and for the way work gets done helps us create stronger, high performing teams. Kay and Yvonne are fantastic facilitators!
Credit Union CEO