Improve your leadership bench strength with LeaderXChange! This program is about intentional growth through a leadership mindset. The cohort model values the exchange of thoughts and ideas and creating a safe environment where learning is immediately put into practice and shared. Topics reinforce each other as the program builds in three modules.
LeaderXChange is built on these principles:
- Intentional leadership is effective leadership.
- Character in leadership really matters.
- Living out leadership values is important regardless of position or title.
- Practicing leadership improves all aspects of our lives.
- Leadership is not a giant leap, but is built in small, incremental steps.
What you can expect from participants:
- A new perspective from employee to leader.
- Increased skills in communication and relationship building.
- Better ways of handling challenging situations.
- Permission to use their leadership strengths.
- Self-awareness on the impact they have on others.
- Better understanding of other positions and departments.
- Clarity and passion for how their role fits into the organization.
- More prepared for management roles.
- Appreciation for your investment and confidence in them.
Weekly classes are topic-based and can be delivered on a schedule that works best for your organization. We encourage the entire three-module program for the best impact, but each module can stand alone as effective areas of focus.
We work with each client to ensure a cultural fit and will make adaptations to the program as needed.
Schedule your free discovery meeting.
A discovery meeting is a free no-obligation time to learn more about our programs and other ways we can help.
HR Reliance delivers a quality and comprehensive leadership development program. I continue to be astounded to watch individuals flourish in their leadership growth.
Vice President for Human Resources
It was powerful and positive to have class every week. I saw a lot of "real life" effects such as a desire for growth, improved attitude in general, and recognition of areas in which to improve.
Director of Member Services, Credit Union